The past day 7th October 2019 the second on-line course “How to avoid plagiarism” was launched by ULPGC within the ARROW project (WP3). 15 participants belonging to the 12 Mongolian Partners HEIs were enrolled in the course.
The objectives of the course are the following:
- To Defining plagiarism: to make the difference between types of plagiarism.
- To avoid plagiarism through the use of quotes and bibliographic references.
- To determine the importance of managing academic references in order to avoid involuntary plagiarism.
- How to use the different anti-plagiarism tools? (with practical exercises)
The course will be taught through the Moodle platform of ULPGC. The virtual methodology will allow participants to plan their own schedule of the course. Participants will be able also to download the contents and the forum will be the tool to share opinions or doubts. To successfully pass the course and obtain the certificate participants must pass the assessment questionnaire at the end of the course.
- Duration: twenty-five hours (1 ECTS)
Requirements of the Participants:
- Proficiency in English
- Staff of the ARROW Partner Universities
- Master, PhD, Post-Doc Student of the ARROW Partner Universities
During the course implementation several study sessions and follow-up were organized at Mongolian HEIs.